Writing to market gets a bad name. It shouldn't. It's the smartest thing you can do to ensure your book will find readers and delight those readers.
In this workshop we'll learn:
- Why writing to market works no matter the genre
- How to write the book you want while STILL writing to market
- Where and how to research the market
- What mistakes to avoid
- How to let readers tell you want they want
- Which tools will help you save time researching
- How to discover hot trends & evergreen tropes
The workshop was held live on Wednesday, April 15th at 8pm CST. You will receive access to the replay and additional resources on the Teachery platform.